Turbo 160 (V-Twin™ Drives Only)
|Max Feed Tonnage||600 - 1500 TPH|
|Max Feed Size||Shoe Table: 7"|
|HorsePower||800 - 1000 Dual|
|Shoe Table Diamete8||48"|
|Approx Weight||56,400 lbs|
- The main frame is constructed of 18” 58 lb. channel and 1” plate. Channel Iron structurally connects the tub (3/4” plate)
to the main channel assembly. Motor mounts constructed from 1” plate and a 3/4” thick lid round out the framework.
- The 7” diameter Astralloy® main shaft has a tensile strength of 175 ksi and a 340 Bhn across its entire section, triple that of
common 4340 shafting. The shaft bearings are Heavy Duty Self Aligning Spherical Roller Bearings that can handle
dynamic loads up to 366,00 lbs.
- Drive motors installed at the same end of the crusher frame substantially reduces cyclic vibration and extends bearing life,
allows for easier belt tension and balanced average draw to maximize efficiency, especially in computer controlled
- With both motors, the Turbo™ 160 weighs 56,400 lbs.
- Hydaulic motor belt tensioning adjustment.
Water flush system available for wet or sticky applications.
- Electric Hydraulic Lid Lifter with Electric Swing Rotator is designed for Ease of Maintenance and Crusher Inspection.
- Internal Feed Hopper Assembly.
- Alloy Feed Chute
- The Performance data provided is for general guidance purposes only and does not constitute to a contract.