Turbo 175 (V-Twin™ Drives Only)
|Max Feed Tonnage||600 - 1500 TPH|
|Max Feed Size||Shoe Table: 7"|
|HorsePower||800 - 1000 Dual|
|Shoe Table Diamete8||41"|
|Approx Weight||72,800 lbs|
- The main frame is constructed of 18” 58 lb. channel and 1” plate. Channel Iron structurally connects the tub (1” plate) to
the main channel assembly. Motor mounts constructed from 1” plate and a 3/4” thick lid round out the framework.
The 7” diameter Astralloy® main shaft has a tensile strength of 175 ksi and a 340 Bhn across its entire section, triple that of
common 4340 shafting. The shaft bearings are Heavy Duty Self Aligning Spherical Roller Bearings that can handle
dynamic loads up to 20,000 lbs.
- Drive motors installed at the same end of the crusher frame substantially reduces cyclic vibration and extends bearing life,
allows for easier belt tension and balanced average draw to maximize efficiency, especially in computer controlled
- With both motors, the Turbo™ 175 weighs 72,800 lbs.
- Hydaulic motor belt tensioning adjustment.
- Water flush system available for wet or sticky applications.
- Lid assembly is designed for lifting and ease of maintenance.
- Internal Feed Hopper Assembly
- Alloy Feed Chute
- The Performance data provided is for general guidance purposes only and does not constitute to a contract.