Turbo 96 (Single & V-Twin™ Drives)
|Max Feed Tonnage||150 - 500 TPH|
|Max Feed Size||Rotor: 3", Shoe Table: 5"|
|HorsePower||200 - 400 Single, 500 - 800 Dual|
|Shoe Table Diameter||38"|
|Approx Weight||37,900 lbs (V-Twin)|
- The main frame is constructed of 18” -50 lb channel and 14” -82 lb wide flange. Internal stiffener
gussets structurally connect the tub (1” plate) to the main channel assembly. Motor mounts constructed
from 1” plate and a 3/4” thick lid round out the framework.
- The V-Twin weighs in at 37,900 lbs. and can accommodate twin 400 HP motors. THIS IS NOT A LIGHT DUTY
- The 7” diameter Astralloy® main shaft has a tensile strength of 175 ksi and a 340 Bhn across its entire
section, triple that of common 4340 shafting. The shaft bearings are Heavy Duty Self Aligning Spherical
Roller Bearings that can handle dynamic loads up to 200,000 lbs.
- Drive motors installed at the same end of the crusher frame eliminates cyclic vibration and extends bearing life,
allows for easier belt tension and balanced amperage draw to maximize efficiency, especially in computer controlled
- Hydraulic motor belt tensioning adjustment.
- Water flush system available for wet or sticky applications.
- Lift assembly is designed for higher lifting, swing, and ease of maintenance.
- The Performance data provided is for general guidance purposes only and does not constitute to a contract.